Wednesday 20 March 2013

The power of a wander

I might not think Lynn has much to offer on the doorstep in comparison with Norwich but this Sunday I took a stroll to some of my favourite bits and actually found it very pleasant! I'm not a photographer by any means, but couldn't abandon the postcard idea entirely; and they are often chosen for the pictures after all?











1&2. The Walks; The Bandstand and Red Mount Chapel
     3. Underneath Greyfriar's Tower
     4. St Margaret's churchyard and some pretty white crocus flowers
     5. King's Lynn Town Hall (complete with actual tourists)
     6. The Art's Centre courtyard - my favourite sun trap in the summer! 
     7. Stock Fish Rack sculpture on the Green Quay
     8. Pilot boat and some seagulls
     9. Compass on the Purfleet Quay pointing me to none other than childhood hero, Captain John Smith
    10. Picture Postcard and a view of Vancouver's behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment